Sunday, August 14, 2011

Weekend With the Walkers






My daughter and her family came up for the weekend. It went so fast because they didn't arrive until late Friday night then left this morning, but we had a ball!

We took rides to the Amish bakeries, visited a friend, watched the clouds roll in ( it is thundering right now so I must hurry with this post), ice cream at Houlton Farms (the best), looked through old pics, walked with Lily, ordered Ken's Moo cards ( more on this later), my homemade pizza, ...

Lots of hugs and fun :)

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I can just hear the fun in your words....So glad you got to spend some time with them.....That baby is so precious...it just makes you want to ear her up........

You know those short visits can be so packed with fun that you make lots of memories to keep you OK until you see them again.......

You are not going to believe this, but it lightning and thundering here as I write....You were talking about the same thing in your post so I guess I'd better get off the computer.....

Have a good day tomorrow

NanaNor's said...

Hi there, Thank you for stopping by my blog for a visit; it is nice to meet new friends. I am going to have fun enjoying yours for many reasons. I love spending time with grandkids, I love all things Amish(in fact just finishing a novel about life in their community),and here in Colorado we have also had lightning and a tad bit of rain tonight. Have a wonderful week.