Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pieces of Yesterday, Plans for Today

Bottle from Serendipitous II, Flower from my Yard

Blue Skies  


Choosing Pictures

I was so busy yesterday that I didn't have a chance to blog. It was a gorgeous day, on of the few we've had this summer. Look at that blue sky (pic2) beyond my new hanging glass!

I painted a small bureau for my guest room, printed pics for new frames to hang, cleaned my office and attended an evening meeting to plan for Beth Moore simulcast. When I got home at 9:00 p.m. my hubby has a salad from Subway waiting for me. How sweet!

I guess it's time for a break. I woke up this morning to rain outside and the room spinning inside. Not sure if it was the paint/shellac yesterday, the bee spray hubby sprayed this morning by our window for the umpteenth time to get rid of those pests, or simply a bug. After cancelling all my plans for the day, I settled down with a cup of peppermint tea, journal and Bible.

Starting to feel better so I am going to play in BlogLand for a while. :)

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I am sorry that you haven't felt good today....but it sounds like a good day to study and rest with it raining...

You mentioned bee spray; do you have borer bees?
We have had a horrible time with them...They are about to eat our house down in the mountains...

I love your hanging blue glass...It's so pretty....

Is your church having Beth Moore simulcast? When are you planning to have it.....She is such a wonderful and godly woman.......

I hope you feel better tomorrow.

Hugs and blessings,
Nancy