Monday, August 15, 2011

Umbrella Days

There are days that just seem hard.

I have been looking forward to my friend Pam coming for weeks. Our first day together and I am feeling awful. Dizziness is back, exhausted, heavy like the weather. Prayed my way through the day.

Tonight we grabbed our umbrellas as we left to go to the funeral home. The weather report says 100 percent chance of rain.

I am in bed praying that tomorrow is a better day. Good night dear bloggers.

Painting by my granddaughter McKenna

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I am so sorry that you aren't feeling well especially with a friend visiting....That's surely no fun......

I will pray that tomorrow you feel great and have a fun day with your friend.....I hope nothing is wrong as you mentioned a funeral home visit.

Your granddaughter's picture is really good....I love it....

Hugs and blessings,
Nancy