Saturday, August 27, 2011

Motivated

This was the scene at midnight last night.  When  Pam was here, she suggested  that I could move the two tall bookshelves out of my office to make space. Around 7:30 I went into the office to straighten up and decided to empty one bookshelf. When I tried to move the other one, it began to come apart. Oh oh!

 This is the finished scene today. I got up early this morning and went to work. Where did I put all those book and papers and art stuff?

I lugged art supplies upstairs to my art desk, which is out of commission right now, hid papers in the printer cabinet, and put the majority of my books in this trunk which I found at a yard sale two weeks ago. The rest I gave to mom for her Trash & Treasure sale.


My favorite corner. Notice the altered traincase my daughter gave me for my birthday.
http://alteredbyamber.blogspot.com/

No comments: