Monday, August 1, 2011

Remind Me Why I Came Home?



This picture makes me think about my three days of sweet rest last week at the camper.

Now picture the phone ringing, bills strewn across my desk, laundry piled, someone knocking at the door, killing 6 bees that have invaded my house, hubby's to- do- list, where's the check question, and a stolen moment to blog and you have my morning! Need to take a breath after that long-running sentence? It's not even noon yet!

How about the afternoon? A trip to the bank to straighten out their mistake again, Lowes to get the RIGHT sandpaper, and a dentist appointment.

Time to remember Eucharisteo. Thank you Lord ...

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I with you girl.....I know what you mean...My Mom used to say after a vacation you have to go home to come again.....so just get all your stuff done and go again....

By the way, I want to know where this place is in the picture...I want to go there.....WOW....Beautiful....

Hugs and blessings,
Nancy