|Purchased Tent When Temp Reached 80|
|Chalk Drawings by People Walking By|
|Cousin Kobi Checking Out Her Work|
|Sissy Looking On|
|Most Memorable Moment|
|Bought this from the booth next to Ken's|
I couldn't sleep that night for my mind was filled with special moments from throughout the day.
- The young woman who purchased McKenna's first painting
- The shade of trees over wooden benches
- Lily's bare piggies on the bench
- Family gathered together for support
- Smiles of faces as they perused Ken's work
- Grampy grabbing the video guy to film his girl
- McKenna's Joy
- My purchase of Future Somethings
- Most Memorable - McKenna took her earnings and bought her mom a print she had admired. With great emotion she presented it to her mom, my daughter for all the support, canvas hunting, etc that she had given. I was in tears.
- How blessed I am to have these two amazing women in my life!