Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Loving the Journal Process




Even sandals are too hot in this past week's heat. I posted on Sunday about spending the afternoon working in my visual journal. Did I mention that I was sitting on the deck at the camper sweating? It wasn't that long ago that I was in flannel pjs and running the heater :).

Today I had a few minutes to spare so I ran into ACMoore as mentioned on Wings Open(check on the side for link. Sorry I can't create a link here from blog press). I nearly bought that cute pencil case, but instead I stayed on target and bought my UHU glue stick and fine point black sharpies.

I love AC Moore but I am beyond excited that Bangor will soon be getting a Hobby Lobby!

I said all that to say that I love this journaling process in Susannah's class. She taught us a technique called mind mapping for our journals and I used it last night for finding purpose. Wow, it was so cool! If you look it up on Amazon, the books are overwhelming so I think I will stick with the simple picture Susannah shared. I will post later about it but for now just sharing a few tidbits from my neck of the woods.

What does your journal process look like these days?



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: