Friday, June 22, 2012

A Week in Review

I just finished eating supper and thought I would write a quick post.

This has been a productive week and I actually had time to enjoy some quiet time, paying attention to my senses for Inner Excavate-Along.

Hubby and I began the week on Sunday with family. Grampy got his share of hugs :)

I avoided starting a new novel because I wanted to read my two new non-fiction books. More on that in a later post.

I booted up my laptop and wrote, which hasn't happened in a long time.

Today a friend came over and we dug up a new flower bed. I wasn't sure I would survive that one. So hot!

Regular stuff like office work, laundry and working out twice at the gym completed my days, yet I still found time to give myself a pedicure.

Truthfully, I am tired tonight.

There's a glimpse of my week in review.

No comments: