Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Waiting with Delight

I was sitting in my chair this morning with my Bible, books and journal when a noise at the window kept distracting me. At first I thought it was a butterfly. Realizing this was not the case, I laid aside the pile from my lap.

The noise was a yellow bird flying up to my window over and over again.
I ran to get my camera.
He was almost as quick as a hummingbird, so I couldn't get the shot. After a bit, he flew away.

My camera is on the windowsill waiting...

"Be still and know that I am God."

"Praise awaits you, even in silence."

God cares about every tiny creature. Not only does he care, he celebrates it's life.

He celebrates you and I.

His camera sits on the windowsill of heaven, waiting to take a picture of us for his family photo album. Will you turn your face heavenward today and smile, for just a moment? He delights in you today.

No comments: