Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Puddles, Phones, and Prayers


It has been raining for days! My new flower bed must be one big puddle by now. These beauties are loving it. The friend who gave them to me said they love the water. Apparently she was telling the truth.

I must admit that I am struggling with giving thanks for all this rain. We had to have the telephone company come today and replace our outside wires. They were old and cracked and the heavy rain was causing us to lose our phone connection.

On the positive side, it's a great day to read or catch up on computer work,the phone company didn't charge us, and my granddaughter arrives later today.

And these flowers are absolutely gorgeous, regardless of the rain.

I am, however, praying for sunshine next week when my whole family gathers for camping.

No comments: