Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tuesday Treasures

Tuesday posts are dedicated to things I love, that make me happy.

I had a long afternoon yesterday. I made a commitment to take a family member a few places, not realizing it would take all afternoon or that the wind would come up and be freezing. Needless to say I was dragging when I got home at suppertime.

When I stepped through the door into my warm cozy kitchen, there were a couple of packages waiting for me. My husband had picked up the mail. Inside one was an order from Papaya that I'd made, sort of an extravagance after Christmas. The purchases were wrapped in this beautiful paper and I was delighted!

As it turns out, the datebook I ordered has a bit of a strong smell and I'm sensitive to smells so I may not be able to use it. The calender was amazing and perfectly suited to my daughter, so I am treating her :) But I am still smiling at how a little thing turned my day around.

A perfect Tuesday Treasure.
Love to hear about yours.

No comments: