Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Tuesday Treasures Challenge

A daily blogger.
Hmmm, is it possible to be inspired, to have enough pictures, to stay transparent on a regular basis?

I thought I would begin with Tuesday treasures. I'll blog about things that I love, that bring me happiness.

This photo was taken in a little coffee shop in Camden, Maine. We were there with my daughter and her family. I took a pic of the ceiling because I love lights and dangling objects. I set it as my desktop background today to make me smile.

If you have a blog, want to jump in and participate? Post about your treasures, delights, things that make you smile and come back here and leave your link in the comment section. If you don't have a blog, tell us about one each week.
Let me know how easy it is to leave a comment or difficult and I'll see what I can adjust to the settings.

No comments: