Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy To Be Me

I was driving down the road yesterday and it came to me that I had posted Tuesday Treasure Challenge on Wednesday.

Oh how badly I wanted to turn the car around and change that post! But God is in the business of setting me free from every last drop of perfectionism- at least the harmful parts. Then a thought occurred to me that perhaps someone might even get a chuckle out of it.

I reached over and turned on the  CD that I had been listening to by Joyce Meyer titled "Happy to be Me.". She immediately said, "God uses cracked pots." We don't have to be perfect. As a matter of fact, our very weaknesses enable God's power in our lives as we believe and trust in Him.

Tuesday continued to be a day when I felt out-of-sorts and tired, but I know whose I am and cracked pot that I am, I am happy to be me.

No comments: