Monday, April 25, 2011

A Little Off Track


It has been one of those days.

I had to make an exchange at Walmart. After 3 trips to the back of the store for the item needed, I finally got it right. On to Lowes to purchase one item and pick up paint chips. The clerk led me way to the back of the store only to discover that item was out of stock.

By the time I arrived home and put groceries away it was  time for lunch. Checking the caller ID, I noticed a call from our local television station, but I was too busy to check it into it.

Hubby came in discouraged by a truck breakdown at work.

I made a quick salad and was finishing up lunch when a friend dropped by.

 The phone rang and a long conversation ensued.

It was 6:30 pm by the time I even got a chance to turn my laptop on. I had an email  asking if it would  be okay to use my pictures of a local train upset for the news. The news was already over by that time and I had missed by photo debut.

Never got to my office work, my sanding job in the bathroom, my book ...

Yep, it's been one of those days.

2 comments:

Sherry said...

"mama said there'd be days like this, mama said, mama said!!"

Unknown said...

That is too awesome that the news wanted to use your photos!! You never know what can happen next maybe a call from CNN!! (& no missing the phone call on that day:)