Saturday, June 8, 2013

Week in Review





My best friend, Pam, came from Nova Scotia to spend the week with me at the camper. The first day we strolled around Bar Harbor and had a lovely lunch at La Bella Vista, which I have already posted. Most mornings we spent catching up with each other; afternoons browsing through a shop or resting with a book. One day I planted my flower bed here at camp. 

We were able to spend some time with the girls and Lily surprised us with her newly-learned words,"Hi Pam" much to our delight.

Today we have holed up in the camper to avoid the pouring rain and wind outside. We visited Etsy.com, Amazon and I finished the book I wanted to send home with her.

Tomorrow she will head out to visit her family on her way home and I will return to my daughter's home to stay with the girls for a week. 

I will miss you friend.



No comments: