Thursday, May 2, 2013

White Flag



My focus the last couple of days has been the women's conference that I will be a part of this weekend. Right up until a couple of weeks ago, I was unsure that I could really do this. I've spent a lot of time reading through my journals chronicling the past six months. I made a list of 55 scriptures recorded on my iPad that meant a lot to me during this time, along with 44 quotes from several books I was reading. 

Today I brought up an email folder with prayers my prayer group sent me week after week. Then I read back over several blogposts since last fall. What an incredible journey when I put them all together! I often felt that God was far away but his mark is everywhere on these writings.

Our theme this year is White Flag based on the Chris Tomlin song. Check it out here:



1 comment:

Nancy said...

I do wish I could be here at the conference to hear you....I know God will speak through you and minister to other ladies....

Please know I will be praying for you...Please give an update when you can.....