Friday, May 24, 2013

Looking Through the Lens



Dandelions can be annoying. You get the lawn nicely mowed and pop! Up come the dandelions. But through the lens of a camera, when they are on the way out, they can be a thing of beauty.

I've mentioned before that over the past months, my girls and I have been looking diligently for silver linings each day. I sorta lost track of that this week. 

Today, however, I didn't have to look far for a reason to celebrate. 

A hearing test passed with flying colors, a new job, a necessary space acquired - all things we've been 
waiting and praying for. 

I guess it all depends on the lens you're looking through. On certain days I wake up with the lens of worry or doubt clouding my vision. I don't always manage to change the lens to one of faith and trust. My prayers  
seem weak or emotions too strong. I hate those days. 

My lens of gratitude is on today. Thank you Lord for answered prayer, even when I fail you.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: