Monday, July 30, 2012

Serendipity by the Bay


I mentioned in a previous post that Amber, McKenna, and I had chosen a word to do a photo challenge together. The word is Serendipity. Definition: : the faculty or phenomenon of finding valuable or agreeable things not sought for. McKenna had an even better definition which I can't recall. she can share later.

Coming home from the wedding on Saturday night, or I should say back to the camper, we came into the town of Bucksport, Me. I noticed a lot of activity for 9:00 pm at night. After inquiring at a local gas station, we found out that fireworks were going to be set off over the bay.

 I pulled a pair of pants from my suitcase and donned them under my dress, as the air was damp. 


We walked down to the hill above the bay and enjoyed one of the most delightful displays of fireworks I had ever seen.We also met a local couple who filled us in on Bucksport by the Bay festival. It was a delightful surprise.

All the photos were taken from my iPhone. Not the best pics but its serendipity!

No comments: