Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Collaboration

Week Six of Inner Excavate-along is about moving out of the solitude of creativity into community with others. There are several exercises to choose from in this chapter. I chose two and two creative partners.

My daughter, Amber and I have chosen a theme and will be taking pictures the next couple of days around that theme individually,then we will compare what our eye saw through the lens of the camera and share the results with you. I also will be linking to her blog, but can't right at the moment being iPad challenged :)

My granddaughter McKenna is doing the poetry challenge with me. I wrote my toolbox list for her and she is writing one for me. From those lists we will each create a poem.

All three of us are excited about doing this week together so stay tuned.

No comments: