Saturday, September 7, 2013

Weekend


Another week has passed and this blog has been neglected.

 Check out my Instagram to get a peek at my days. I am participating in a September challenge there and on Wings Open. 

It's been an up and down kind of week.

 I began a new online writing class with a local university so it's been a challenge adjusting to Blackboard and assignments that have a due date. 

My heart has been heavy for someone close to me going through an intensely difficult time.

Hubby came down and spent a night. Nice surprise.

A morning of prayer with a friend.

Encouraging phone  conversation with my other "human." Sister, you know who you are

Lily time with flowers and veggie tales.

Coming home late last night, I happened upon the Brewer fireworks. A special surprise at the end of a long day.

I had a time of repentance over my lack of gratitude. Hope it takes.

Caught up on three weeks billing. Phew!

Pam arrives today for a visit. Yay!

I hope you will stick with me this month as I navigate the waters of change and added courses. 

Blogposts may be a bit sparse but I'm not giving up.

Have a good weekend!





1 comment:

Nancy said...

Sounds like lots of good things happening along with a few of the continued struggles...Please keep us posted; I want to know how things are going on all fronts...