Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Love in Person


Two of my favorite people, Cindy and John, open their home to me once again. I'm lying on the guest bed in the "blue room" as I affectionately call it. I debated on traveling back to the camper tonight but just didn't have the energy. Stomach problems are acting up too. Cindy went off to VBS and I turned on the fan and opened my iPad to catch up on emails and blogs. 

VBS was a little too much for Lily last night, so we decided not to go that route again this evening.

I don't have any great words for you tonight. I can see God's love through these two people and their giving hearts in practical ways all the time. I thought they would fit nicely with my August filter. Do you remember what it is yet?

Our purpose here on earth is to be loved by God and then to pour that love out on others.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I am sorry that you are not feeling well...I hope you are better tomorrow....