Monday, August 12, 2013

Blessing - Maxwell Style



August Filter: My purpose here on earth is to be loved by God and then to pour out that love on others.

Three active days blocked my blogposting. I was busy enjoying family and friends, as well as fighting my way to Bangor in Friday's hurricane-like rain. As you can see by the photo I took on Saturday, it cleared off nicely.

I was blessed last week to have friends staying on our site, which I hadn't seen in three years. Their peace and joy spread over me like a comforting blanket and I slept better than I had in weeks. Although I reached out to them with the offer of our pop-up, it turned out to be God's plan to bless me. 

I missed them when I awoke this morning to a beautiful day and a quiet campsite. Then I got a phone call from my granddaughter who is coming to spend the afternoon. What a good way to begin a brand new week!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Isn't it just like God when we think we are blessing others He reaches down and blesses our socks off....So glad you were able to spend some time with your friends....That a beautiful location....

What a surprise for your granddaughter to visit this afternoon. I can't wait to hear and see the pictures from her visit.....

Hugs,,,