I can hardly believe the year is nearly over. Nor can I comprehend how life can change so drastically within a short period of time. Over the next few days I want to share about my word for 2012 and a few other things. But for today, lets do something fun!
At the close of each year I like to share my favorite book list. I know I am leaving some out, but I am going by what I remembered to post on my Shelfari. So here goes.
My Top Ten Books of 2012
10. Crafted Prayer by Graham Cooke I have read this over and over.
9.Blackberry Winter and The Bungalow both by Sarah Jio the romantic in me loves all her books
8.Blessed Beyond Measure by Gloria Copeland underlined, circled and read aloud
7. Sea Change by Karen White a library find, haunting
6. No Other Gods by Kelly Minter God really spoke to me through this book
5. 7 by Jen Hatmaker prepared me for lifestyle changes
4. The BookLover by Maryann McFadden Great read for booklovers
3. Slow Dancing on Price's Pier by Lisa Dale a great find at a book sale, I cried
2. Coming Home by Karen Kingsbury Hard to say goodbye to this family. excellent end and i dont read all her books
The Hunger Games Trilogy
This is a departure for me but my granddaughter said I just had to read it. She was right I was hooked and read all three. I couldnt put them down.
What was your favorite read of 2012?