Thursday, November 8, 2012

November: Call for Courage





Three weeks ago, life changed for me.

After twelve years of marriage, my son-in-law decided to leave my precious girls. Two weeks later, Lily was diagnosed with autism.

Because this is my daughter's story, I will leave it to her to tell eventually. Yet we are intertwined for it has become my story too.

I am here now, caring for Lily and bringing encouragement and much prayer over their lives.

I thought about taking a break from blogging but I have witnessed many courageous women share their stories, imparting hope to others through their blogs.

Thus today I return to blogging in honor of my three courageous girls:
Amber, McKenna, and Lily.

Over this month, feel free to share your stories of courage. Link them here in the comments.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: