Saturday, November 17, 2012

Comfort Food





Just when we think we've come through the worst, another wave hits. Today is a waiting day. There is nothing left to do.

A pocket of joy= a visit to the library = comfort food

I don't need another book. My Kindle is full of freebies, Christian fiction, non- fiction, devotionals...

I am reading snatches from Jerry Bridges "Trusting God", Streams of Living Water for the Thirsty Soul, Psalms in the Passion Translation, and Jody Hedlund's "Preacher's Bride." I just finished "Spiritual Warfare for Women" and am nearly done Kelly Minter's "No Other Gods." All of this in small increments of time and most were free.

If I never read the books I borrowed today, the experience of entering another focus for a time was worth it.






Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: