Sunday, March 18, 2012

Niches and Nooks



After a week long visit, my friend Pam left today. I miss her.

We had a blast on Pinterest. Just look at the picture above. Wouldn't you like to go through those nooks?

Now we begin a new week. I have a desk full of work awaiting me and laundry piles screaming so I went in on my bed and picked up the book that I was reading last weekend. Seemed like a good plan for Sunday afternoon. Nevertheless, I couldn't reconnect with the characters after much time away, so back to the hunt for a captivating read.

Sorry to be still rambling on my blog trying to find my niche.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful time with your friend.....It's wonderful that she could stay that long....

Yes, I love that workspace in the picture....I would probably never leave the space...