Saturday, March 10, 2012

Dear Blog


Source: tumblr.com via Tricia on Pinterest


Dear Blog,

I thought about you every day this week.
Those thoughts came each evening about 9:00 p.m. and by then I was too tired to write my name. Actually two nights I was in bed by 8:30.

It must be Maine March Mania.

I am proud of myself for staying on target with my trainer two days a week this winter, but I need more. Three pairs of jeans lie on my kitchen table ready for giveaway. I know it's a good thing for me to gain weight, but not all in one section of my body :(

Project Life photos nag me each time I walk by my art table. One hour was all I could manage this week.

I worked on my income tax, caught up with office work and laundry, readied the upstairs  for company next week, got a haircut (tho I hate it) and had a great lunch date with a friend. Three late afternoons, another friend and I had prayer together on the phone.

Speaking of prayer, I am sooo grateful for answers to several this week!

I managed to make nice suppers all but one night when we grabbed a salad up to the store.

And I loved a couple of mornings spent with the Lord.

I've been doing a lot of thinking about where I want to go next. One thought sticks with me as this week comes to a close:

The secret of your future ( success) is hidden in your daily routine.

Is that a Dr. Philism?

So sweet Blog and readers, you can see that I am not quitting on you. Just doing life and regrouping.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Well I am glad you are staying and I like your new format...."doing life"....

You are an inspiration to me with your time spent with the Lord and with your exercise..Both are very necessary parts of a healthy life...