Friday, March 30, 2012

March Malady

I am beginning to think that I am a weekly blogger. I can't seem to remember my little blog waiting for me, lonely, neglected.
I can't find my niche.

I am deciding to blog when I can, relax, and wait. Just now the inspiration will flow.

My Project Life albums have become victim of the same virus. Is it a March malady?

I haven't found the cure yet.

This week I have been regaining my strength after a bout with the flu. I have completed a couple of books and read 3 new ones. Today I jumped in the pickup with Hubby. He is headed to get parts and I am excited about seeing my girls. This is quite a leap for me as yesterday was my first day out of the house in a week. There s only so much reading a gal can do.
Did I just say that?

Okay, March what have you done with me?


Sent from my iPad

No comments: