Friday, January 20, 2012

A Week's Passing


Where has the week flown to?

Did I blog on Monday?

Tuesday I went back to my trainer after 3 weeks off because of sickness, got groceries, made up beds for company, and cooked a homemade chicken soup.

I tried to blog from the hospital on Wednesday where I spent the day with Mom, but my Ipad would not cooperate. Actually, Pinterest was the problem, because I needed a photo.

Yesterday, I had to be out again. When I returned home around 3:00, I plopped into my recliner, covered with a blanket and went to sleep.

I started this crazy week with Bible study Monday night. There were only three of us, but it was one of those times when you can hear God challenge,"Want to start again, one more time?"we stood in a circle and each said,"Yes."
Posted by Picasa

No comments: