My goal today was to begin my 2012 album. I wanted to complete my title page and my first week's layout. I knew what I wanted on my title page but couldn't figure out which page protector they would fit in. I decided to take the time and play.
Pulling out a page protector 12x 12 with no pockets, I laid out what I wanted, then sewed my own pockets. Thankfully I remembered to journal before I sewed them in but I forgot about the back side. Thus I pulled put the same type of protector and filled it with two pieces of 12 by 12 papers. You can see the polka dots through the spaces on my layout. The other matches my second layout. More on that later too. Then I secured the pages together with a silver paper clip.
It's not perfect but I had a great time being creative and I love it!