Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Smiling Through The Pain

I was sitting in the doctor's office today looking at the pictures in my phone. I had taken a bunch of Ken & Lily last week playing with a fireworks type app on my iPad. I fell in love with my girls all over again as I looked at the photos and the first smile of my day emerged.

Another sleepless coughing night left me exhausted and in pain. The doctor thinks I either pulled a muscle or cracked a rib while coughing so hard. Hopefully the prescription she gave me will change the pattern.

I love that in the midst of it, I had something to smile about :)

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Such a precious picture and yes, our children and grandchildren do make us smile....

I sure hope this prescription works and you get some relief....

Yolanda said...

I hope you are better soon. I hope you have a wonderful new year.