Friday, January 6, 2012

Rambling

The week after Christmas I was coming down with this cold ( a simple little word for such a force that cracks ribs). I felt so bad because my girls were here to visit for a few days and I wasn't 100 percent. Nevertheless, we had so much fun. It felt good to laugh! My daughter told me that I need more laughter in my life and she is right!

Over on Ann Voskamp's blog, she is challenging us to once again count our joys, only she gives specific directions. It is worth checking out.

I have also been pondering my word for 2012. I thought I had it today but when I went to the dictionary, it didn't feel right.

One of the reasons that I haven't found my word yet is that I am still winding up last year's word- Disencumber. Some of us are slow learners.

I am still watching Christmas movies that I taped. The Christmas Wish brought me to tears. Last night I watched ...I forgot the name but it was about the mall Santa and the girl who was trying to save the mall and her promotion. It was magical.

Today I had to correct a few mistakes as I worked in the office. I am definitely not up to multi- tasking yet.

There you have my ramblings. That's life for me at the moment.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I love this picture; it's a hoot......I am so sorry that this cold has been so tough on you this winter....I hope you have some sunshine this week; maybe that will help....

I have decided that I am going to take Ann's challenge this year....I have started and I hope I can keep it up.
Let me know if you decide to join in.......

Have a great week.....