Thursday, December 1, 2011

31 Days to Simplify



I want to give credit where it is due. I was reading Nancy's blog this afternoon and  this December idea popped into my head.
Each day I want to come up with one way to simplify my life. It doesn't have to be a great big thing. Small changes can create spaces and make a difference.

Even before I read her post, I had decided to put the sewing machine away for the day and spend some quality time with the Lord & my journal, reflecting over this past year and looking ahead to 2012.
It has been a good day.

Looking back over 2011, I can say like Jacob in the hard place, I didn't know God was there!
But He was.

Why don't you join me and post your blog link in comments for all to read?

One note: I don't know why Nancy's name isn't highlighted on my blog. Hope it is on yours. You can still click on it and visit her blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very nice post...thank you so much for sharing...Blessings soraya