Thursday, December 22, 2011

Weebles Wobble

Hi there,


Weebles wobble after several paper cuts, purchasing the wrong batteries so back to Walmart ( only to discover that I hadn't turned it on), and figuring out which slide hooked to what because I threw the box away.



Oh, so much fun! As it comes off the slide, the Weeble hits the button which causes the music to play or a Whee to resound. Then you turn the crank so the Weeble goes up the stairs to the slide and as long as you turn it. It keeps sliding. I love it and had such a good time I had to remind myself that it was all together and ready to go under the tree!



The goal was sugar cookies today but I put a turkey in the oven to cook an forgot I would need the oven for the cookies. Change of plans. Off to tack a blanket and wrap a couple last minute gifts. Sugar cookies will wait until tomorrow.

And why are there no spaces when I blog from my iPad? Bummer. Hey, I figured it out! Yay!

Play a little today :)

 

No comments: