Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wishing

I am sitting in the dentist office and they are running late.

I ran into Mardens again today for more material. I had part of the quilt top pieced yesterday and hated it! Out came the seam ripper and I changed direction. Thus need more material.

The quilt on their wall made me wish for sharper skills and a better knowledge of quilting but one step at a time. Sigh.

Okay... Gratitude.
I am thankful for what I do know, for a working sewing machine, and the money to buy material.
Oh and Debbie, who works at Mardens and gives me tons of her time and know-how.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I know how you feel...I do that all the time...even with knitting sometimes when I start knitting the yarn does not look like I thought it was going to....

Oh well, we just keep trying, uh?