Thursday, November 10, 2011

Amber Blessing



The past couple of days have been long and challenging with blessings scattered throughout.

Right in the middle of the challenges, I got to spend a few hours with my daughter. What a delight! It was like coming out of a crowded, shadowy forest into a field of flowers. I loved every moment, every smile from my granddaughters, and time to enjoy each other.

Throughout my lifetime, my daughter has been one of my greatest blessings and I am grateful.
Love you, Amber.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

What a precious picture...so adorable....

I am so glad you have such a wonderful relationship with your daughter and that you got to spend some time together.....I know what you mean, I have a wonderful daughter too.....

Unknown said...

Thanks Mom! Made me feel so great to see this! Love you too. I had an awesome time, highlight of the week:)