Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November...The Path Here



Journal Entries:

October 6
"So don't be afraid... little Israel, for I myself will help you."
                                         Isaiah 41

October 11
"Lord, Show me your glory. Hear my faint cry."

October 16
"It is the Holy Spirit's breath on the pages of Scripture that brings us into the place of life and purpose."
Bill Johnson

October 20
"You are always with Me and everything I have is yours."
                                                             Luke 14

October 29
Return to Eucharisteo.

October 31
"I promise this very day that I will repay two blessings for each of your troubles."
                                                        Zechariah 9

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I love all your Scriptures....what would we do without them? I don't want to know.....

Your picture is of Blowing Rock located in Blowing Rock, N.C. in the blue ridge mountains of North Carolina....It has quite a history..you might want to look it up sometime......The town is even named Blowing Rock and a beautiful little village.....

Have a great day...