Tuesday, July 28, 2009

More Extravagance



Every now and then I am reminded of the reason I named this blog, Extravagant Purse. Today my reminder was on the LPM blog. Wade through the preliminaries and get to the story on this post. It is worth it. http://livingproofministries.blogspot.com/2009/07/hes-into-details.html

Beth Moore is a gifted speaker and Bible teacher, but she is also an everyday woman, just like you and me. It is obedience to those small promptings God- dropped into our hearts which release the flow of his extravagant love into this earth.

What little detail have you been ignoring this week? Perhaps you should take a second look. It may be that our huge God has hidden a treasure therein.

1 comment:

alteredpink said...

Its always nice to have some inspiration. I read the blog & loved the story. I also loved that you posted her blog banner, great idea!!