I loved getting to know Nancy a little better over at The Gift of a Moment via her tagged post. She shared freely and since my word for this year is "Open," I thought I would give it a shot. Here goes.
1. Where were you born? Ft. Meade, Md. My dad was in the military at the time.
2. Who were you named after? My dad's name was Paul and mine is Paula, although no one actually ever said I was named after him. They made more of a fuss over my nickname as a child, which was Terri after a football team, the Terrance Browns, I think. Thankfully that nickname is a thing of the past.
3 .If you have children, how many? Three, a daughter and two sons, and five grandchildren.
4. How many pets do you have? 0 and I am okay with that after years of dogs, cats, guinea pigs, and fish.
5. What was my worst injury? Just minor things. I have more problems with allergies etc.
6. Do you have any special talents? Hmmm, I can sew, play a little guitar (although untouched for a few years), and I do love to organize.
7. What is your favorite thing to bake? Like Nancy, I don't bake anymore because of many food allergies. I used to love baking my own bread every week.
8. What is your favorite fast food? If I could eat it, it would be a fish fillet from McDonalds.
9. Would you ever bungee jump? Nope. I didn't even have to think about it.
!0. What is the first thing you notice about people? I listen to their words and the sense of whether or not they are real.
That's the first part. I will finish it tomorrow. How about you? Want to participate? Post a link in the comments.