Friday, February 22, 2013
A Little Fun Continued...
Check out yesterday's post for Part 1 and a link to Nancy's blog. Thanks for the comments gals and love that you put your ten answers in the comments Cynthia! I would love more of those soup recipes.
Here are more answers:
11. When was the last time you cried? Honestly I am such a crier but lately I wish I could have a deep down sob fest, alone of course.
12. Any current worries? Too many to list here and I am working on casting that care.
13. Name three drinks you drink regularly. Ginger peach white tea, water, candy cane tea
14. What is your favorite book? Seriously? Reading is my greatest love. I have a ton of favorites. The first book I read that made me cry was Exodus by Leon Uris
15. would you like to be a pirate? I get seasick so no way.
16. What are your favorite smells? my lilac bush every spring, fresh sheets on the clothesline, and the sea air when we cross the bridge to the island.
17. Why do I blog? To keep writing, a form of journaling, and connection
18. What song do you want played at your funeral? the old standby- Amazing Grace
19. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? words spoken I wish I could take back and health problems
20. What is your favorite hobby? reading and photography
21. What do you look for in a friend? acceptance and loyalty
22. Name something you have done that you never thought you would do? flew across country alone
23. What are your favorite things to do? Go to the library, see a movie, take a walk, and work in my flowers
24. Any pet peeves? hubby's snoring
25. What is the last thing that made you laugh? I am pretty sure it is something Lily did :)
That's it. Link up or comment. It was fun.
Posted by GraceGal at 3:29 PM