Monday, October 8, 2012

Look for the Light






 It was a peaceful Sunday at the harbor with hardly a soul around. Camera in hand, I kept having the thought "look for the light."

 I recall a devotional from last winter. If you are in a dark room and a firefly enters, all eyes will go to the firefly. There are times when we only have the light of a tiny firefly in the darkness of our circumstances. We must keep our eyes on the firefly and walk in the light that we have.

Look for the light and focus.


1 comment:

Nancy said...

What a message for me today....Looking for the light...I will keep that in mind as our family waits to see if God is going to bless us with another baby next year....

Thank you so much for your encouraging and comforting words you have left me on my blog. They mean so much to me....I have missed you....