Friday, October 21, 2011

Think Pink & Pray

Friday afternoon on our way to Portland. After 3 hours of our drive, a stop at the sewing shop and dropping by to see our girls, hubby is getting truck parts and I am browsing through a magazine.

Looking up, a pink truck was sitting right in front of me. Inspired, I grabbed my iPhone to blog.

This is Breast Cancer awareness month. I have had a number if biopsies in the past and am grateful for good results. But I have a friend, young mother about to begin chemotherapy for breast cancer.

Two more hours to reach our destination and lots of time to say a prayer for her and other women battling today.

Think Pink and Pray.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

What a great reminder...Thank you...I have a younger friend who has just completed her treatment and know of so many others who have gone through treatment....

Yes we definitely need to pray for all our friends and other women who have had to deal with this horrible issue....

Have a great weekend....