Saturday, October 15, 2011

Hope in the Air

Every time I have gone to blog, the blank page on the screen stared at me. I admit that I have let discouragement get the best of me many times this year.
A couple of days ago I said to my husband, " How did I get here?"

I spend double the time in the office, always seem to be behind in everything, haven't touched my card journal box in a month, struggle with eating things I'm allergic to...

We have had 6 months of mostly rain but today this appeared. Maybe I wouldn't have thought it so important (although rainbows are special to me), but two nights ago I was awakened to a song and the Presence of God. I spent two hours singing and praying for my family and I knew I was heard.

Oh my word! I realized when I looked at the photo closer that it is a double rainbow. I had to add it to this post.

There's hope in the air today.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Oh yes, what sweet hope.....and that rainbow was just for you....How precious is that that God would paint the sky to lift you up.....

We are get discouraged and wonder the same question so your post has been an encouragement to me...Thank you for sharing your words and picture and for your sweet comments you have left me while I have been away tending to the jar of tears.....

Hugs and blessings,
Nancy