Thursday, September 24, 2009

Smiling This Morning


Julie and Julia finally came to our little theatre this week. I went with 3 friends of various ages. One remembers her mom watching Julia Child, One used to watch her all the time, and my other friend didn't know much at all, like me. We had as much fun listening to our 2 friends laugh as watching the movie.
As we left the theatre, one friend was questioning who Amy Adams is. I stopped right on the walk and said,"You have never seen that Disney movie?" She hadn't. and for the life of me I couldn't remember the name of it. So here it is for all of you who have a lapse in memory- ENCHANTED! A delightful Disney movie. I typed it into Google this morning and am listening to tunes from the movie as I type, smiling the whole time.
If you haven't seen either movie, enjoy!

1 comment:

alteredpink said...

How was the movie? I can't wait for it to come out on video. I was so excited about it - love the premise. Glad you enjoyed yourself!