Thursday, July 28, 2011

Keep It Simple Please

No, I didn't make a mistake in posting my photo. This was the result of trying to use one of the new photo apps on my phone. I didn't know how to fix it!

Another boo-boo on my post yesterday. I thought I gave credit to Pinterest for the photo but it didn't post. I am new to this iPhone stuff. That wasn't my granddaughter's painting. I need her permission to post that.

How do other bloggers make it look so easy?
My motto is Keep It Simple. Once I see it done, I'm on my way.

Please be patient sister bloggers. I love having you visit me, bloopers and all!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Sometimes I think cell phones are harder to learn than computers.....Don't feel bad, lots of us are in the same boat......She's precious rather straight or not.......

Hugs and blessings,
Nancy