Monday, February 7, 2011

#2 of 1000 Things I Love

Look closely and you will see my delightful blessing today.

I was coming out of the grocery store with much on my mind this morning. Suddenly a beautiful sound pierced through the heaviness of my thoughts. A bird was singing as loud as can be. I put my groceries in the back of my vehicle and all the while,the warbling continued.
This was no ordinary chirping, but a lovely melody of happiness.

I looked up. There were no trees around, only a solitary light post. There sat the feathered songstress singing at the top of her little lungs.

I grabbed my camera out of the car, which I keep with me at all times now. I didn't care what anyone thought of this crazy lady in the parking lot taking pictures of a bird.

God sent one of his creatures along to remind me to sing :) and to know He is thinking of me today.

No comments: