Sunday, February 6, 2011

1000 Things I love

 February is a month that we focus in on love.

I am reading the book "One Thousand Gifts." This is where I got the idea for February's blogging.
Each day I will share something I love. It may be as simple as a sentence.

I won't reach a thousand things in one month, but they say a habit is created or broken in 30 days. I'd love to create the habit of being thankful for everyday little things that often go unnoticed.

I know- February has already begun but I'm beginning today, because better late than not at all.

I love God's Word. I borrowed this pic from one of the blogs I follow.

1 comment:

Kate Scott said...

Discovered your blog through (in)courage and thought I'd drop by and say hi!

I read One Thousand Gifts last month. What a great way to start of the year! I am also trying to make it a habit to record the things I am grateful for.