Thursday, October 14, 2010

What Was I Thinking?

For the past two hours I have been working on this blog. What was I thinking?

In the first place, I was tired but I thought the new setup would be easier to work with. Wrong!

In the second place, it seems these days that I am too much in my head and not enough in my heart.

Over the weekend, my teenage grandaughter was here and we decided to make life maps or dream boards- whatever you want to call them. The key is to turn off that side of your brain that reasons and plans and just let the images and ideas flow. Kenna was finished within two hours. I was still working on mine when she left later in the day.

Yes, I am definitely too much in my head! And now it feels so heavy from trying to figure out this blog.

I am calling it a night. Maybe it's a good thing I don't have anyone commenting right now. I don't even know why I bother with this. Just call me frustrated.

And to top it all off,  as I previewed this post I noticed the  colors have changed for the post titles. I give up for tonight.

No comments: