Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Signposts

The spring conference was an amazing experience. I had mentioned in a previous post about signposts for this meeting. The theme was "And a Highway shall be There." There were signs all over the main room where we gathered. The sign above was outside directing us through the pouring rain. I have never experienced anything like this conference. I ended up speaking in the morning session and then two back- to- back workshops. There wasn't a minute to catch my breath, but everything simply flowed. I am noticing signs everywhere now and I want to pay attention to those strategically placed in my life. I love the thought that in the midst of the deserts, hills, and valleys of my life, if I will turn my eyes to the Lord, a highway shall be there, right there in the midst for me to walk on. That was the truth this past weekend.

No comments: