Tuesday, March 10, 2009

ColorSplash


I love stopping at the Whole Foods store when I am in the area- about 5 hours from where i live. On my first visit, I experienced a sense of delight in the produce section. The reds, greens, yellows and oranges of fruits and vegetables were overwhelming to a gal who lives in rural Maine. Our local grocer does a good job, but that's like comparing apples and oranges. ( sorry couldn't resist:) On a recent visit, I had time to browse the flowers and purchased a gorgeous bouquet. The flowers above are but a few of them. I placed others throughout my home in odds and ends of vases. Today I got a surprise as a new blossom seemed to spring out of nowhere in the middle of the lilies. Oh, the splurge is so worth it. I find myself smiling several times a day as I enjoy these splashes of color.

1 comment:

alteredpink said...

Love the picture, your photography is amazing!! I wish we had a Whole Foods Store nearby - I love that place:) Amber